Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: www.myfreecams.com problem: mfc downloads - blocked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default www.myfreecams.com problem: mfc downloads - blocked

okay, im trying to capture video from myfreecams.com , but when i view the video file its rick ashley ( no joke ) any way to actually get the video of the girls on there? its not copyrighting, its public

Default Re: mfc downloads - blocked

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    okay, im trying to capture video from myfreecams.com , but when i view the video file its rick ashley ( no joke ) any way to actually get the video of the girls on there? its not copyrighting, its public
    it does seem as if the adult streaming video site www.myfreecams.com are rickrolling users of the rmc stream recorder. if anything i imagine that the copyright holders of the rick astley video "never gonna give you up" are having their rights infringed.

this may be one for technical support?

thanks, hope it gets fixed - wondering how they are intercepting the stream ? vs the video actually playing on the screen...sorry hard to explain

omg i have been having the same problems. It started doing it 1 day ago now thats all i can record from there! Hope it gets fixed soon!

What version of RMC are you guys using? I'm on 3.11B and noticed that the other day. I'm wondering if they're specifically targeting a certain version of RMC or all recording programs.

I've been having the same issues as well, lol. I'm running the most current version of RMC 4.2.1. The only option I've done is to use the "Alway Record RTMP streams instead of downloading" option. It's worked fine for me but would like to have it the old way with the "Automatically record RTMP stream when it is detected"

Any fix to this or is mfc just gonna keep blocking RMC?

I got the same rick vid and i thought it was the update to 4.2.1. was causing it so i deleted and went back to version 3.11B and still happened.I tried other cam sites like Streamate and Webcamclub and all is normal there with version 3 and 4.The only way i've been able to record MFC is with the Always Record RTMP streams instead of download setting checked in version 4.0.19.0.That's all i know at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post

Go to Tools>Settings> RTMP Download Tweaks make sure to checkmark: "Always record streams instead of downloading."

Best Regards.

Last edited by MatthewC1000; 04-23-2011 at 05:17 AM.

I am using version 3.11 and have the same issue. I originally thought it was a RMC issue, so I tried downloading streams using other capture software. It seems the other software has the same issue, getting rickrolled, and when set to record instead of download it works, but I have to leave the window open otherwise it stops. I also noticed a message when using one of the other programs that MFC is using a secure stream. Was that always the case? That could explain why this is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by sammygo View Post
    I am using version 3.11 and have the same issue. I originally thought it was a RMC issue, so I tried downloading streams using other capture software. It seems the other software has the same issue, getting rickrolled, and when set to record instead of download it works, but I have to leave the window open otherwise it stops. I also noticed a message when using one of the other programs that MFC is using a secure stream. Was that always the case? That could explain why this is happening.
    Replay Media Catcher 3.11 does not support Secure RTMP downloading/recording so you better off using Replay Media catcher 4/Jaksta 4.
    Now the rick roll video by rick ashley was funny at the time...(LOL )...however, since this has been figured out I guess the jokes on them.