Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: www.myfreecams.com problem: mfc downloads - blocked

Default Re: www.myfreecams.com problem: mfc downloads - blocked

The best site on the net. and we are s.o.l. The main reason i bought replay. oh well life goes on.

Default Re: mfc downloads - blocked

tonyt, what is your setting in rmc to be able to accomplish the multiple downloads on popups.

thanks , lonny43

Quote Originally Posted by silentjafh View Post
    Exactly. Going from Red to Green once the stream is recording, should not the recording process.
    This is available as an option in RMC 4.2.2 beta (File -> Process new streams).

Quote Originally Posted by stream-recorder.com View Post
    available as an option in RMC 4.2.2 beta
    Great ! But where can i download this beta version ???

The "File" -> "Process new streams" option is available in RMC 4.2.8.

The "File" -> "Process new streams" option is available in RMC 4.2.8.
    If that's in 4.2.8 i don't see it.....unless i'm looking in wrong place.

Default Re: Re: www.myfreecams.com problem: mfc downloads - blocked

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lenney View Post
    Ah great, I'm glad somebody beat me to the response for how to fix this. I have to admit, I literally LOL'ed and mentally high-fived the admin at MFC for doing this. Granted, it's a pain - but it was pretty lol-tastic At any rate, for those who MISSED it here's how to fix this issue:

RMC and Jaksta recording mode will still let you record instead of downloading.

Tools > Settings and expand RTMP tweaks and check always record instead of downloading.
    That isn't exactly a "fix", more like a temporary solution until the real fix comes, which 2.5 months later doesn't even seem to be discussed after 3 more pages of posts discussing it.

Quote Originally Posted by TRX View Post
    That isn't exactly a "fix", more like a temporary solution until the real fix comes, which 2.5 months later doesn't even seem to be discussed after 3 more pages of posts discussing it.
    RMC in the RTMP recording mode allows you to capture MFC streams, so this is a fix.

RMC in the RTMP recording mode allows you to capture MFC streams, so this is a fix.
    Nope it is NOT a fix. What it is, is a Half Assed work around that was always available.

Recording is not the same as Downloading. Recording a stream and having to keep the actual models window open, The MFC site open and the recorder in Record mode is not a fix.

Compared to what we had before, this is the same as using a screen recorder back in 2003!

The entire point of buying RMC, was so you could start it, log on to MFC, open dozens of camwhore windows, then close them all entirely, log off of MFC and go do whatever it is you do. And upon returning, hopefully have some usable content!

Using this so called so called FIX. You run the risk of, Prying eyes seeing what you are doing, unless you are a hermit and live alone or want to sit in front of the computer for hours on end, Your comp crashing from video overload and or the Camwhore banning you for sitting in her room for hours.

I repeat - it is not a FIX!

Quote Originally Posted by SOMFW View Post
    Nope it is NOT a fix. What it is, is a Half Assed work around that was always available.

Recording is not the same as Downloading. Recording a stream and having to keep the actual models window open, The MFC site open and the recorder in Record mode is not a fix.

Compared to what we had before, this is the same as using a screen recorder back in 2003!

The entire point of buying RMC, was so you could start it, log on to MFC, open dozens of camwhore windows, then close them all entirely, log off of MFC and go do whatever it is you do. And upon returning, hopefully have some usable content!

Using this so called so called FIX. You run the risk of, Prying eyes seeing what you are doing, unless you are a hermit and live alone or want to sit in front of the computer for hours on end, Your comp crashing from video overload and or the Camwhore banning you for sitting in her room for hours.

I repeat - it is not a FIX!
    It has NOT always been available. And it is not like using a screen recorder, because you can open multiple windows and record ALL of them. It is worse than it was before only because of the custom protection used by MFC. It is not legally possible to overcome such a protection.

p.s. You didn't grasp it while I was repeating this multiple times in another forum. I wonder why you keep telling the same thing over and over again.