Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: www.myfreecams.com problem: mfc downloads - blocked

Default Re:www.myfreecams.com problem: mfc downloads - blocked

Quote Originally Posted by EKG View Post
    Just out of curiosity, is this still being passed on to the programmers to assess, or is "record mode" being treated as the permanent solution? I was just wondering, at least for me it feels like more of a temporary workaround than a fix.
    If the server allows a single connection to the web-site only, I don't think there will be any fixes (since you can do nothing about the server side).

Default Re: www.myfreecams.com problem: mfc downloads - blocked

Is it really a case of the server only allowing a single connection? I can watch multiple cams in public for free, and I'm fairly certain users are still allowed to enter multiple group and private shows at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by AstiGuide View Post
    Is it really a case of the server only allowing a single connection? I can watch multiple cams in public for free, and I'm fairly certain users are still allowed to enter multiple group and private shows at the same time.
    Can you record from multiple cams while you watch them using the RTMP recording mode?

Quote Originally Posted by stream-recorder.com View Post
    Can you record from multiple cams while you watch them using the RTMP recording mode?
    As i said earlier:

I can easily open up to even 10 or more pop windows (rooms) and have RMC record them all !
    (In recording mode)

I hope though that there will be a solition , so it can be downloaded .. cause now its impossible to have the lounge room on !!!!
    Because you cant switch the red button to green or it will stop all recordings !!!!
    This NEED an solution and cant be to difficult to just have it record only when the red button is on and continue so when it is switched to the green button !!!!

But maybe a picture says more then a thousand words: ( a few cam views have been censored by me )

Picture with previous release from RMC, but also with the latest update you can...

Last edited by Arno; 04-26-2011 at 09:01 AM.

Thanks for the clarification, Arno. It seems that it is not the downloading that is needed, but the ability to continue recording without detecting new streams.

So my suggestion is not to cancel recordings upon hitting the Stop button. What do you think?

Thanks for the clarification, Arno. It seems that it is not the downloading that is needed, but the ability to continue recording without detecting new streams.

So my suggestion is not to cancel recordings upon hitting the Stop button. What do you think?
    Hi Stream-Recorder

Exactly. Going from Red to Green once the stream is recording, should not the recording process.

Quote Originally Posted by silentjafh View Post
    Exactly. Going from Red to Green once the stream is recording, should not the recording process.
    Notified the developer. Hope to see it implemented in the next version.

Partly right, it are actually 2 things.
    Would be nice to be able to download as you can close a window...
    But because you can't with recording there is indeed the need to be able to use the red/green button so it wouldn't record all you click on or makes recordings from all passing cams when you are in the lounge room !

Notified the developer. Hope to see it implemented in the next version.
    I hope so too

Incl. my previous 'bug' remarks (in my 1st reply here) *lol*
    (Auto & FixFlv porblems/bugs, re-clicking in progress)
    Last edited by Arno; 04-26-2011 at 02:45 PM.

I just wanted to update everyone but it seems MFC is no longer recording the Rick video anymore. I got message saying "you are unable to view the video cause you are outside the MFC website" However you still can record streams if you always record instead of downloading. At least no more Rick videos! LOL. Hopefully replay will find a way around this new block.

Quote Originally Posted by Arno View Post
    Would be nice to be able to download as you can close a window...
    It is not possible legally to implement solutions for individual sites that involve decompiling their player and implementing their particular security/login solution.