Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SiriusXM not connecting with XM Tuner

Default Re: SiriusXM not connecting with XM Tuner

Quote Originally Posted by Flat_Timmy View Post
    Anyone one having trouble recording Siri Ch 101? Recorded 101 Mon@7PM. Wouldn't record Mon@Midnight, Tues@7PM or Tues@Midnight. But Ch 100 recorded perfectly Mon, Tue, & Wed mornings. Tried stopping and restarting XM Tuner service several times. Tuner log reads Incoming Stream Request for XM101, Playing Sirius 101, Sirius Internet Radio Error - Unknown Error, Error Fetching Stream for Sirius 101. Successfully logged in manually to 101 before and after XM Tuner attempts.
    I am having the exact same problem with 101. Other channels work fine.

I read on the XM Tuner forum that another user is having trouble with the XM Tuner. This person claims that Siri ch. 197, normally The Virus, is playing the Hockey Channel (ch. 208) through XM Tuner. I wonder how much longer the old stream will work.

In testing 101 is working without an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    In testing 101 is working without an issue.
    Well that's good news. At least the stream is still working. Any thoughts on why 101 wouldn't work while 100 works fine? I can log into 101 manually and I stopped and restarted the service several times. The stream for 100 is http://66.30.105.184:19081/streams/100/high & for 101 it's http://66.30.105.184:19081/streams/101/high.

It did work today and record for me. Please delete the show from your AV. Now, add it again. Do a record now. It could have been that the server on the other end was having an issue. Also, do remember to keep XMTuner running while recording.

It did work today and record for me. Please delete the show from your AV. Now, add it again. Do a record now. It could have been that the server on the other end was having an issue. Also, do remember to keep XMTuner running while recording.
    The problem seems to lie with XM Tuner. I noticed that in the channel listing, the ch. 101 logo is missing, while the others are all shown. Also directly under the channel name where the PDT info is shown, a general description of the channel is given instead of what's currently airing. The other channels show the current PDT info.

Also I get the folloing errors in the XM Tuner log: Incoming Stream Request for XM101, Playing Sirius 101, Sirius Internet Radio Error - Unknown Error, Error Fetching Stream for Sirius 101. I have tried stopping and restarting the XM Tuner service a few times. I realize that XM Tuner isn't technically Applian's problem. But I was hoping you (or fellow users) might have some suggestions based on previous experiences.

This is not working. I rebooted my computer and created a new recording in AV. XM Tuner gives the same error. The XM Tuner log reads Incoming Stream Request for XM101, Playing Sirius 101, Sirius Internet Radio Error - Unknown Error, Error Fetching Stream for Sirius 101

See what happens when you uninstall and reinstall XMtuner. Thanks.

Uninstalled and reinstalled XM Tuner version 0.6.3
    Tried every channel. They all worked except for 101

I am having the same issue. I contacted the owner of XM Tuner for a fix and he stated he was not affiliated with Applian and was a student, one man operation. Due to school workload he stated he wont be able to take a look at this issue as he has finals approaching...

How do i get a refund? I thought XM Tuner was a semi-pro applactation not somebodies hobby over spring-break.