Thread: First time recording - Play of video and sounds like its in fast motion

Default First time recording - Play of video and sounds like its in fast motion

I just tried my first recording and everything appears to have worked, no problems. But when I play my MPEG2 video back both the video and the audio appear to be in fast motion. It sounds like the chipmonks. What is wrong?

thanks in advance -

Default Re: First time recording - Play of video and sounds like its in fast motion

What link are you recording? What version of Replay Video Capture are you using? Did you try it with windows media format to see if it makes a difference

Default Re: First time recording - Play of video and sounds like its in fast motion

http://www.liveviridian.com/
    No, but I'll try using windows media.

Quote Originally Posted by am1ziggy View Post
    http://www.liveviridian.com/
    No, but I'll try using windows media.
    Let us know if that makes any difference please.

Also, I would like you to go into the Settings of RV Capture by clicking the "Settings" button, then click the "Audio Setup/Test button."

We are interested in what is listed under the Audio Sources. Is there anything there besides the Universal Audio Driver?

If so, when each of the other options are selected, is there a "Wave," "Stereo Mix," "What-U-Hear" or anything along those lines listed under "Audio Inputs" (The colum just to the right)? For example, My Audio Inputs says Stereo Mix, Line-In, Microphone and a few others..

Looking forward to your response.

Edit: I just tested 2 separate videos on that site and was able to record them with no problem.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.