Thread: ruscams

Default ruscams

hello. anyone able to record ruscams.com? also has anyone any idea about a model named (edited out by admin)?

Thanks

Default Re: ruscams

all this time and all tech support can do is block part of my question. no help on what stream they use..thanks f

Quote Originally Posted by crashdawg View Post
    all this time and all tech support can do is block part of my question. no help on what stream they use..thanks f
    First of all, it's probably not wise to post online that you're looking to record a particular model or find out more about them - I removed the models name for that reason.

Second, I replied to your post answering your question on December 23rd, 2 hours and a few minutes after you posted it. I stated the type of technology that they use (encrypted rtmpe) and the recommended software for recording that type of stream. I'm sorry if I was not more helpful, but there is no further assistance i'm able to provided other than I already did.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

hello. im sorry if i missed your reply. where is the reply? did you remove it? thanks..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lenney View Post
    First of all, it's probably not wise to post online that you're looking to record a particular model or find out more about them - I removed the models name for that reason.

Second, I replied to your post answering your question on December 23rd, 2 hours and a few minutes after you posted it. I stated the type of technology that they use (encrypted rtmpe) and the recommended software for recording that type of stream. I'm sorry if I was not more helpful, but there is no further assistance i'm able to provided other than I already did.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdawg View Post
    hello. im sorry if i missed your reply. where is the reply? did you remove it? thanks..
    It's still there, scroll up...it's the 2nd post on this page
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.