Quote Originally Posted by minipc View Post
stream-recorder, i thought i already had?

in the interests of full disclosure, when i was given the link for the 4.2.0.0 download, i tested it on all the youtube examples i listed previously. when i realised they were all being captured as complete clips but multiple times, i confirmed that the prevent multiple downloads option was checked. i tried un-checking it, but it didn't seem to make any difference one way or another. i re-checked the option, and produced a debug log of the coca cola zero ad capture mentioned above, and attached it to a message outlining my findings that i added to my original support ticket. i then added the post above to this thread updating everyone on what progress had been made.

do you mean i should have submitted it as a new support ticket with log? if there's anything else you think i could do that might help, i'd be pleased to hear it. again, thanks for your interest in this problem
It is better to ask Applian support about this. If you have submitted your log for the version 4.2 already, then I guess you don't need to open a new ticket.