Thread: Problem with XMTuner & scheduling

Default Problem with XMTuner & scheduling

I have been using XMTuner fairly successfully since "the big break" but the last few weeks I have found that the scheduler will only record the show once and then the next week ( or next instance) it records only a few bytes although the summary screen shows that it recorded the whole hour.

Has anyone experienced this or have a solution? I record 3 or 4 shows a week and I have to set up a new recording at the beginning of each week. Thanks!

Default Re: Problem with XMTuner & scheduling

If something happens with XMTuner it is out of our hands. We are working on a more permanent fix but don't have one as of yet. Do make sure that XMTuner is up and running or you won't record. I test it constantly and have not had any problems.

Yes, it is running and the recording starts but never goes anywhere. I have tested repeatedly and it will only record a program once, the second cycle only records 103 bytes. But if I recreate the recording it works just fine. Hope you and your staff are successful with the permanent fix! I always appreciate your support and responses! Thank you.

I was having the same problem and it just started happening on April 2. I made a change that seems to have fixed it for me. In XM Tuner, I changed the type in the URL builder to MMS and copied over the new URL to my recordings. Right now they are all running properly. Hope that helps you.

I've set one up to try it and see if that solves it...thanks for the suggestion! I never had this problem when I first started using XMtuner and then it failed on every one. Thanks again!

Thanks so much. I was having the same problem and your fix works.

Hask

Quote Originally Posted by mamahen View Post
    I was having the same problem and it just started happening on April 2. I made a change that seems to have fixed it for me. In XM Tuner, I changed the type in the URL builder to MMS and copied over the new URL to my recordings. Right now they are all running properly. Hope that helps you.

Thank you for the suggestion. I am sure it will help others.