Thread: Cannot Uninstall or install, getting error messages: Error 1001: Unable to get installer types

Angry Cannot Uninstall or install, getting error messages: Error 1001: Unable to get installer types

I am getting below error message, if uninstalling or installing Replay media catcher 4. Please Help.

Error 1001: Unable to get installer types in the c:/programfiles/Applian Technologies/Replay Media Catcher 4/asmr.dll assembly....> Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Default Re: Cannot Uninstall or install, getting error messages: Error 1001: Unable to get installer types

Can someone answer this, as its over 24 hours, no reply?????????????

Default Re: Cannot Uninstall or install, getting error messages: Error 1001: Unable to get installer types

Does the c:/programfiles/Applian Technologies/Replay Media Catcher 4/asmr.dll file exist? If so, one of the DLLs asmr.dll references probably does not exist.

Check you event viewer for exceptions around this issue. You can also try deleting everything RMC4 related and run the uninstall from Add/Remove programs.

I'm very sorry for the delayed response. I'll ask our Replay Media Catcher team to hop in the forum and take a look at this issue with you.

Thank you VERY much for your patience, I understand this must be frustrating so I truly do appreciate that.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Hi,

Can you please try our Cleanup Utility for Replay Media Catcher 4 from the link below:
    http://www.applian.com/faq-pro/index...03&id=89&lang=

Tried the clean up utility, nothing?????