Thread: (Solved) Search Feature Help: use the search feature, it shows videos, and music, but nothing happens when i click on them

Cool (Solved) Search Feature Help: use the search feature, it shows videos, and music, but nothing happens when i click on them

So I was trying to use the search feature, and it shows videos, and music, but nothing happens when i click on them. I am a noob, so any help is appreciated. Right clicking does nothing either. Am I correct in assuming that it should open up the media and play it?

Default Re: (Solved) Search Feature Help: use the search feature, it shows videos, and music, but nothing happens when i click on them

Disregard this. I got it figured out. In case anyone else runs into this. apparently I did not have a default web browser selected. So to fix it you should go into your favorite web browsers tools and make one of them a default web browser. I think I had installed google chrome and it took over the default status, but after uninstalling it I did not select a default browser.

-Mod can mark this solved or delete the thread. Thanks.

Default Re: (Solved) Search Feature Help: use the search feature, it shows videos, and music, but nothing happens when i click on them

Thanks for the update! I'll leave this here for anybody else that might have the same issue. Thanks for your following up with the solution too!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.