Thread: How to capture live interaction: skype video sessions and webcam shows in general

Default How to capture live interaction: skype video sessions and webcam shows in general

Please can someone help with the following two issues. First Replay A/V doesn't recognize the webcam attached to my computer. It is working and just been used. I was using the menu option to capture from webcam. It refuses to even start since it doesn't find the cam attached to my computer. The help manual does not help since it promises instructions are coming 'soon'. Second I'm trying to capture live interaction: me talking into my cam and a series of others coming through a on line browser based cam meeting session. I want to capture audio and video from this. Will Replay A/V help to do this.
    Your thoughts would be a big help. Thanks.

Default Re: How to capture live interaction: skype video sessions and webcam shows in general

I have the same problems as James with Replay av 8 . I want to save "skype video sessions" and webcam shows in general . The phrase "coming soon" is quite elastic , I have seen it for about 2 month now , a step by step instruction on how to record webcam sessions . Well I noticed that it is very easy and because of that I waited rather long for something to happen "very soon" . I am not excelent in IT but feel very stupid not to master this very easy action. Please help someone

Default Re: How to capture live interaction: skype video sessions and webcam shows in general

Replay Telecorder for Skype - is a new Skype recorder from Applian. It supports video and audio Skype call recording.

Replay Telecorder is a 100% digital Skype recorder. This means no messing around with audio hardware settings or video capture windows.

Replay Telecorder allows to capture both sides of a Skype video session. And you have the following Skype video capturing options:
    • Picture-in-Picture
    • Side-by-Side
    • Local Webcam Only
    • Remote Webcam Only
    • Two Separate Files

Video Tutorial for recording Skype with Replay Telecorder
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZlXv...layer_embedded

Upgrade options for Applian software:
    http://www.applian.com/upgrade.php
    Testing Replay Media Catcher 3.11, Replay AV and Replay Music not only on Windows 7/Vista/XP, but also on Ubuntu Linux and Mac OS X using freeware Wine...

Like my suggestion? Hit the star below to add it to my reputation.