1. Fix duration looks at all the timestamps in the file and creates the duration in the meta data.
2. Fix time sets the increment time for each tag based on the time specified (15 default) and then updates the duration in the meta data.
3. Auto repair just does #1 above automatically to every FLV downloaded that does not have a duration in its meta data.
4. RMC 4 picks up the start of streams. When a user returns from a private session there is not a start of stream sequence sent.
5. The in progress is by design. If items disappeared from here automatically when they finished downloading users would wonder what the hell had happened to the download they were watching.