Thread: FreeCorder quits after capturing 2.0 mb in Youtube using IE8 and 9

Wink FreeCorder quits after capturing 2.0 mb in Youtube using IE8 and 9

I don't know why this keeps happening in IE8 and 9. It works fine in Firefox but it stops capturing video on youtube after 2.0 mb has been captured when I use it with IE8 and 9. This doesn't happen with all videos nor does it happen all the time. Anyone with answers out there?

Default Re: FreeCorder quits after capturing 2.0 mb in Youtube using IE8 and 9

Hey Yeyo....do you see any type of pattern with this? Can you give me a few URL's, for example, that you're having this issues with?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Cool Re: FreeCorder quits after capturing 2.0 mb in Youtube using IE8 and 9

It was happening on most, if not all, YouTube videos. I uninstalled all things related to FreeCorder and then reinstalled it. It is now not stopping at 2.0 MB. However, when it occured, it was random. I don't recall doing or installing anything on my computer prior to it occuring. Literally, one day it just started to stop at 2.0MB. Everything seems to be fine now. I will post an update should it start doing this again. I did nothing other than delete all FreeCorder files and then merely reinstalled it. So it is difficult to narrow the problem down to any one thing. But like I said, all is fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeyo View Post
    It was happening on most, if not all, YouTube videos. I uninstalled all things related to FreeCorder and then reinstalled it. It is now not stopping at 2.0 MB. However, when it occured, it was random. I don't recall doing or installing anything on my computer prior to it occuring. Literally, one day it just started to stop at 2.0MB. Everything seems to be fine now. I will post an update should it start doing this again. I did nothing other than delete all FreeCorder files and then merely reinstalled it. So it is difficult to narrow the problem down to any one thing. But like I said, all is fine now.
    Looking into this now - stand by :-)
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Update: As I said earlier, after I reinstalled FreeCorder, it has continued to work fine.