Thread: Newbie. How to record future programs from website at set times?

Default Newbie. How to record future programs from website at set times?

I am trying to save music (non copyrighted) from a website that streams this music on a regular schedule.

How do I set an Applian program to automatically record this program when it appears on the scheduled date and time?

Which Applian program do I use for this. (I just purchased the Applian Suite)

Thank you!

Default Re: Newbie. How to record future programs from website at set times?

It depends on the stream as to what program you would use. If you can get a good URL then Replay AV would be the best as you are able to schedule it.
    We have some great how to videos that really help you use our various programs. Please check them out and see if they assist you. http://www.applian.com/support-videos.php

What web-site would you like to record from?

Quote Originally Posted by proveritas View Post
    I am trying to save music (non copyrighted) from a website that streams this music on a regular schedule.

How do I set an Applian program to automatically record this program when it appears on the scheduled date and time?

Which Applian program do I use for this. (I just purchased the Applian Suite)

Thank you!
    It depends honestly. Can you please provide me with the URL of the audio or video you're trying to record, so I can trouble shoot the issue?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I am trying to record old hymns and public domain religious music broadcast on www.familyradio.com. The site has an icon that says "click now to listen Online". There is a program guide for each day of the week listing the times that music is scheduled to be played online. I have no idea how to set the application to go to the website and record on those times and dates.

Thank you for your help! I have been able to babysit the application and record, but there is a large amount of music played over the entire week, and I can't always be on the computer ready to sign in and sign off.

Open Replay AV
    Select Shows
    Select Add show manually
    enter this URL: http://asx.abacast.com/family-west-128.asx
    Select Record Now-let it record for a few minutes and then right mouse click and stop and save.
    Right mouse click and select properties. This is where you will set up your schedule for when you want to record it.

We have some great tutorials that really help you use Replay AV to the best advantage. Please take a look at them and see if they answer some of your questions. http://www.applian.com/replay-av/support/how-to.php