+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freecorder 4: Youtube downloader not working: No video found or site not supported

Unhappy Freecorder 4: Youtube downloader not working: No video found or site not supported

Okay so I recently downloaded Freecorder 4. I went to youtube to start downloading videos, hit the Youtube button to download and after the loading screen came up it said "No video found or site not supported".
    I don't know what to do, can anyone help?

Default Re: Freecorder 4: Youtube downloader not working: No video found or site not supported

Right...tried using my existing version 4 today, (3/3/11), and suddenly came up with the same message. Have been using this program nearly every day for the last 2 months without one hitch. Now this. Tried downloading Firefox with Freecorder 4.1 just to see if it was an IE 8 problem. Still no dice. Same message comes up in Firefox with 4.1.

Anybody?

Default Re: Freecorder 4: Youtube downloader not working: No video found or site not supported

Hi Mike & Danny

I'm looking into this now - stay tuned please :-)
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Freecorder 4 stopped working. Removed and reinstalled but same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lenney View Post
    Hi Mike & Danny

I'm looking into this now - stay tuned please :-)
    Same issue using Firefox 4.0 Beta 11.

I too started having this problem. The last time I was able to successfully download from YouTube was 2/25/2011. I went back to that same exact video on 3/2/2011 and got the No Video found or .... message. I have opened up a problem ticket (85536A) on 3/2 and Applian's reply was that it was being forwarded to the appropriate technical department. Anxiously awaiting the outcome. Bartel.

Same problem here, I am pretty sure it only started happening when I updated to the newest version.

hot youtube ripper, swf to flv convert, and more flash swf flv youtube tools:
    youtube-ripper.xstudio.biz

+ Reply to Thread