Thread: Can't connect to the internet: Warning: It appears that a firewall may be blocking this program from accessing to the web.

Default Can't connect to the internet: Warning: It appears that a firewall may be blocking this program from accessing to the web.

So I installed the program and it opens fine. However when i go to Settings it gives me a message "Warning: It appears that a firewall may be blocking this program from accessing to the web. This may affect your ability to record".

I only use Windows Firewall so I went there and manually added Replay AV 8 to the list. Nothing changed. Then I turned the firewall to OFF, still nothing. I managed to add a station but when I press "tune to station" nothing happens.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Default Re: Can't connect to the internet

Okay I reinstalled the program and now I don't get this message. And it works for UK radios but not for US. I thought this program would solve this problem for non-us citizens? Too bad :/

Default Re: Can't connect to the internet

It is going to be dependent on the stream and not our program. Some of the streams in the US won't record out of the US and vice versa.