Thread: Dissatisfied

Default Dissatisfied

I've been using Replay Music for about a week now. And it has been somewhat of a frustrating experience. As long as you record from a play-list with music that has a straightforward beginning and end, it works like charm. But once you tackle more complicated pieces, like say movie soundtracks, your only option is to record them on an individual basis. As the program has difficulty to distinguish where to split the track. That's where I ran into trouble.
    It often quits recording for no apparent reason, even with auto split tracks turned off. After which you can't delete the track, as it says it is currently being recorded. So your only option is to restart the program. It can crash when you try to edit imported mp3 files. It also sometimes crashes at start-up. And it doesn't always display the duration of a track after it has been recorded. And I've had albums with which I used the Stereo Mix as an input source where the end result sounded horribly distorted.

I got it because it was recommended by the site spotifyripping.com. But if I had known that it had so many issues, I probably wouldn't have bought it.

Default Re: Dissatisfied

Good evening h4stur

We're sorry to hear you're having issues. Was your main purpose of using RM to download audio tracks from movies? I'm just trying to get a better idea of what you're wanting to record most of the time so I can help further with your issue.

Thank you VERY much for your patience, I understand this must be frustrating so I truly do appreciate that.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.