Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Getting "error: Couldn't Parse login page" trying to record Siruis!!!!! Please Help!!!

Default Re: Getting "error: Couldn't Parse login page" trying to record Siruis!!!!! Please Help!!!

I'm also anxiously awaiting a fix for this, since my Stiletto crapped out and stopped being able to record shows nightly. I just downloaded the trial version of Replay A/V and was very disappointed to see that this problem exists. If it's fixed, I'd be more than happy to buy the full version.

Default Re: Getting "error: Couldn't Parse login page" trying to record Siruis!!!!! Please Help!!!

The XMTuner works great as a workaround so if you haven't tried that do so.

I tried the XMTuner and it didn't work. I can't recall the error message right now, I'm posting this from work...but doesn't this require you to be an XM subscriber? I realize the companies merged so I'm a little fuzzy on the details...but I was a Sirius subscriber before the merge. I have an online idea that works fine, but when I enter that ID and password in the XMTuner, it doesn't work. In addition, if I'm logging in through the XM tuner, aren't I coming in as an XM customer - meaning I might not have the same channel access as an original Sirius customer? My point is that I'm trying to record the Howard Stern show - and I know that XM customers need to pay a little extra to receive the Stern channels.

I'll try XMTuner again tonight and report on the exact error message, but I believe it was something to the effect that my login info wouldn't work there.

The XMTuner works for both Sirius and for XM. You need to select what one you have when you enter your code.

Our concern is that the developers will put a low priority on this ugly problem because there's a "workaround." People looking to purchase Applian Replay A/V who are looking for reviews will end up seeing that they'd paying X amount to be told to download someone else's software.

I can promise you I never would have bought Replay A/V if I knew that would be the case less than a year down the line.

We are not responsible when a station changes how they stream. They do that all the time and we update as we can. The developer is still working on this but doesn't have another solution.

Quote Originally Posted by jamador View Post
    Our concern is that the developers will put a low priority on this ugly problem because there's a "workaround." People looking to purchase Applian Replay A/V who are looking for reviews will end up seeing that they'd paying X amount to be told to download someone else's software.

I can promise you I never would have bought Replay A/V if I knew that would be the case less than a year down the line.
    I hear ya. I'm in the same boat. This is a huge disappointment, and it's not looking too promising from what I read here. I know that it's SiriusXM that changed things but that doesn't make this any less disappointing for those of us that used this every day. And by the number of views for this thread I don't think we are alone.

Hi -

I've been having trouble recording Sirius with the AV catcher tool.

I've set up xmTuner, and have copied the URL into AV.

When AV tries to record, the status switches to "SAVING" then "CONNECTING". After about a minute, the process stops and the time I started stays on the screen.

In the absence of a upgraded version of AV, can we get a updated set of installation instructions? (please Cheryl!)

By the way, I love the applian toolset and can't wait until this is fixed.

Thanks in advance.

The directions are good and work as they say. You need to make sure that you have put your login info into the configure for either Sirius and XM. You need to have the program open and running while recording.

For me, XMTuner simply "times out". I don't really know what that means, other than XMTuner has lost the capability to provide a stream. If I close XMTuner and restart it, then I get the stream and I can record.