Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting "error: Couldn't Parse login page" trying to record Siruis!!!!! Please Help!!!

Default Re: Getting "error: Couldn't Parse login page" trying to record Siruis!!!!! Please Help!!!

Please see this for a workaround while our developer works on this. http://www.applian.com/replay-av/support/xm_tuner.php

Default Re: Getting "error: Couldn't Parse login page" trying to record Siruis!!!!! Please Help!!!

Good evening all,

As you're probably aware, we're very much aware of this issue and are looking into it with a high priority. As of now we do not have an ETA, however we will update the forum once we do.

Thank you VERY much for your patience, I understand this must be frustrating so I truly do appreciate that.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

THIS IS NOT A WORK AROUND....

if i leave the XM TUNER running, it will stop working as soon as i log into Sirius on my Blackberry or SqueezeCenter.

At this point it is the only solution we have.

Quote Originally Posted by s4mb4 View Post
    THIS IS NOT A WORK AROUND....
    Sure it is. It may not be a solution, but it's a workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by s4mb4 View Post
    if i leave the XM TUNER running, it will stop working as soon as i log into Sirius on my Blackberry or SqueezeCenter.
    Well, yeah...I mean, Sirius prevents you from logging in from more than one IP address at a time. Even in the old days, if you were listening on your Blackberry and Replay A/V started a scheduled recording, your Blackberry feed should have died. (But then, XM Tuner shouldn't allow multiple channel streams to run at the same time, either, so depending on applications used all bets may be off.)

A workaround to that completely separate problem is to schedule (using Windows Scheduler) the application version of XM Tuner to start two or three minutes before your recording is to start (so it performs a fresh log-in, but make sure you give it a minute or three to complete the login), then schedule a close on the application a minute or so after the recording is going to end. It's messy, but although I haven't tested any such thing, it should work.

There is a separate thread that deals in-depth with the most current login issue; this thread was for an earlier one that was previously resolved, so you should probably consider posting follow-ups to the newer thread.
    Last edited by CharlieSummers; 02-14-2011 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Fix embarassing typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    At this point it is the only solution we have.
    Is there any status update on a fix for this issue?

Thanks.

Not that I'm aware of. When we do have one it will be posted. Thanks.

Can you please explain to me why the XM tuner app has no problem fixing itself and being able to tune into the sirus/xm channel, while you cannot?

If your developer cannot figure it out why not just hire the guy behind the xmtuner. He seems to have figured it out.

I am not the developer-he is looking into this. I don't know what it entails. I'm sure if he needs outside sources he is going to it. We would also like it updated and it will be if it can be. Thanks.

I only just realized this issue, and my boss is livid, (he was looking forward to a month of Howard Stern recordings, only to find nothing had been recorded due to this error.) This error persists to this day, essentially a full month after it surfaced.

What exactly is the status of this problem?