Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting "error: Couldn't Parse login page" trying to record Siruis!!!!! Please Help!!!

Default Getting "error: Couldn't Parse login page" trying to record Siruis!!!!! Please Help!!!

I am new to using Replay Av I got to record Stern. I got it installed and i seem to be able to record other internet radio. But when i try to setup the recordings for Siruis I keep getting (error:Couldn't Parse login page) And it driving me crazy I check my Siruis acct and i can login from my pc. I am using Replay AV 8.

Does anyone have an idea of whats wrong. Plz Help...LOL

Default Re: Getting "error: Couldn't Parse login page" trying to record Siruis!!!!! Please Help!!!

Please make sure that your password is under 11 characters. I just checked and it is working without an error.

Default Re: Getting "error: Couldn't Parse login page" trying to record Siruis!!!!! Please Help!!!

Cheryl,

Is the 10 character password maximum critical? I've had Replay for a year and a half and I've had the same siri password of more than 11 chars all along. I've had problems here and there (less than 5% of the time). But for the most part the software works well. It usually logs into siri without any difficulties.

If it is working for you then you are good to go.

Mine hasn't been working since friday, any updates?

Mine has stopped working this morning.

Mine appears to have stopped working as well.

My Replay hasn't been able to login automatically to Sirius since Thursday afternoon. However, I CAN login manually to their media player.

I'm in the same boat, worked fine on Thursday morning and now getting the "error: Couldn't Parse Login page" error message.

Now I see there is another long thread here already on this issue and sounds like Applian is working on it.........

https://forum.applian.com//showthrea...-to-login-site
    Last edited by mofowler; 02-07-2011 at 09:28 AM.

Same here. Once again, they are changing the player at Sirius. Any Idea on how long before it's fixed?