Thread: RMC 4.1.1 video sync horrible since update from 4.0.19

Default RMC 4.1.1 video sync horrible since update from 4.0.19

I've been unimpressed with the quality of streamed video recording with RMC version 4 mainly due to sync issues. I even recorded a stream on version 4.1.1 and then the 're-broadcast' of the stream the next day on 3.1.1. What a difference! Granted the capabilities of version 4 have increased but why the decrease in quality? version 3 had no seeking issues with flv, but cannot say they same for version 4. Now with the 4.1.1 update its even worse. Not only does it have issue with metatags so vid and audio don't always sync but it seems to have developed a stutter as well. Some vids will play a good chunk of the video at 5 times the speed intermitantly at various points in the video. Using the seek function is almost non-existant.
    I thought it might be a player issue but it seems to be almost identical no matter what player I use. Am I the only one experiencing this?
    Could it just be a bad install?
    I am about to do a complete product un-install and I'm wondering if I should forget the re-install and just stay with version 3.1.1 and its limitations.
    Sorry for the rant... Frustration takes its toll.
    Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Default Re: RMC 4.1.1 video sync horrible since update from 4.0.19

Yes the recent update completely broke the software for me too . It records for a little while and then stops. The FLV is completely unusable, with crazy stutters, and it's impossible to fix. The last version, however, worked just fine. How do I revert to the previous version?

Default Re: RMC 4.1.1 video sync horrible since update from 4.0.19

i realy wish i would have came to the forum before updating my replay. as with the others my new version does not work. please fix or post the older version.Thanks Crash

Thumbs up Re: RMC 4.1.1 video sync horrible since update from 4.0.19

Hey Guys,
    it seems to be working better now that I disabled 'super download'.
    To do this open RMC, goto tools, then settings, then RTMP settings and disable the "enable super download" (make sure its not checked). Appparently this really screws flv's up when there is no real meta-data available. I still think version 3.1.1 recorded better image quality so I still use it sometimes. Applians support has a download link for the previous versions before 4.
    If this doesn't work for you post again as I may have access to a link for v4.0.19.