Thread: recording slow to show up in the In Progress Window

Default recording slow to show up in the In Progress Window

My "in progress" recordings are not showing up in the In Progress window until LONG (several minutes) after I click on the video in YouTube. One worked instantly today and the other two I have tried are slowly showing up. The video from YouTube has time to completely load before MC is catching it. Why is this happening and what can I do to correct the problem? .... (I am editing this post) Okay, actually it just started recording the same video over and over. After several minutes the same video comes up as "Copy of YouTube ....." and it then converts it. I now have three recordings of the same video. New ones I am choosing at YouTube are not being recorded. Not sure what the problem is. (editing post again) It finally caught a third video I selected at YouTube. I had clicked on this video about 15 minutes before MC caught it.
    Last edited by ingramcc; 01-22-2011 at 07:27 AM.