Thread: Replay Media Catcher 4.0 - Pandora Tagging Issues

Default Replay Media Catcher 4.0 - Pandora Tagging Issues

For some reason Replay Media Catcher is no longer identifying songs downloaded from the Pandora application. It has been working fine up until this week other then some oddball songs here and there that weren't identify; but now every song, on every station comes up as being 75593829048404849 blah blah blah.mp4

why is this? anyone else having problems with Pandora One?

Default Re: Pandora Tagging Issues

Well, using the pandora WEB application it works fine. I don't have Pandora ONE, have you tried with the web site itself or do you ONLY use the pandora one set up?

Thanks!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

a server must have went down yesterday for a while, everything seems to be back to normal now.
    thanks for the quick reply though! :-)

I am running the Demo of Replay Media Catcher 4. I am also not setting tags on captured music from Pandora One. I'm using the Web application, streams at 192kbps. The mp3's are getting created (looks like 50% since it's the demo), but the files are all numbers. Is this a limitation of the demo?

I closed down RMC and my browser, restarted both, and the first two songs I played in Pandora were tagged properly. Nice app. Will consider purchasing.

This morning, things were fine. This afternoon/evening, very little is getting tagged. Tried restarting RMC and Pandora. Nothing. HELP!

Good evening.

I'm going to ask one of our RMC tech support team to field this one. You should hear from Shellie or somebody else shortly.

Thanks!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support

Hi,
    I cannot replicate this issue. By any chance have you changed any of the settings in Replay Media Catcher? I have forward your question to our developer to see if he may know why this would be happening. In the meantime, please try uninstalling, reboot and reinstall from the link again:
    http://www.applian.com/replay-media-catcher/demo.php
    Please make sure that you have administrative rights and that you disable any anti virus software you are running while installing Media Catcher. Please make sure that you always open Replay Media Catcher and click the "record" button BEFORE you browse to the site that you wish to capture from.
    Best regards,

Shellie Heggenberger

I'm having similar problem being unable to autotag Pandora recordings with RMC Version 4. I've determined that it tags correctly when recording at the lower (Normal) quality in Pandora One but names it using MP4 file extension. Why is that?
    However, when "High Quality" RMC gets stuck on "Determining File Format" in Status column. Do other people have this issue? Can it be corrected?
    I don't recall having this problem with an earlier version.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Ronsky

Default Re: Replay Media Catcher 4.0 - Pandora Tagging Issues

I just download it the trial and I'm experiencing the same behavior, the application is recording the stream, but is not naming the files properly. I'm interested on buy the application but will like to make sure it is capable of naming the files differently.

Please advice
    Thanks