Thread: Freecorder Error Message: Another application is currently using the libraries needed to record audio

Exclamation Freecorder Error Message: Another application is currently using the libraries needed to record audio

I am running the Freecorder Toolbar under Firefox 3.02. I have started getting the Error Message "Another application is currently using the libraries needed to record audio...". The only other programs that even play music that I run are Itunes and last.fm. I receive this message even when I close both these other programs down. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Quote Originally Posted by snavaro View Post
    I am running the Freecorder Toolbar under Firefox 3.02. I have started getting the Error Message "Another application is currently using the libraries needed to record audio...". The only other programs that even play music that I run are Itunes and last.fm. I receive this message even when I close both these other programs down. Does anyone have a solution to this?
    When this happens you can do one of two things.
    1. Open task manager, find freecorder.exe and kill it
    or
    2. Reboot your computer

Tasha