Thread: Converting at Higher Bitrates

Default Converting at Higher Bitrates

Hello. I purchased the Converter and think it is a wonderful product.

My only question is (and from searching I don't see anyone else who has asked this), will there be support for converting to mp3 at higher bitrates (for instance 192, 224, etc) as well as VBR support?

You are able to adjust the bitrate and customize the conversion by going to the format you want to convert to and right mouse clicking it. Select edit the format and make your preference changes at that point.

Thanks! Looks like 192 is the highest it will go. Any support for 224 or 320 in the near future?

I'm bumping this thread. Please add higher bitrates and VBR to the converter. Even freeware converters support more bitrates than Replay!

I also have the same problem skooby but i was able to change the lower bitrate to a higher one.