Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recording from RadioIO.com with Replay AV

Default Re: Recording from RadioIO.com with Replay AV

Quote Originally Posted by rustycar View Post
    Thanks Chewypgh for the tip on searching by station. I was searching by show and couldn't find Bubba. I was unable to record Bubba on radioIO by streaming but it works fine if you select (on the Recording tab) "Capture by Recording Audio Output (Speakers, Mic, Line-in)". When a recording starts ReplayAV will automatically tune to the station and start recording. The same popup (player) you get when tuning to a station will be used. The only disadvantage to doing it this way is that anything outputted by your audio card will be recorded. If you get an email while recording the show the email notification sound will be captured. In other words, you won't be able to listen to music and record Bubba at the same time. Stream recording does not have this problem because you're capturing the stream and not the audio.
    Ah, yes, I forgot to mention that I had to set the option to "Capture by Recording Output (Speakers, Mic, Line-in)". Streaming didn't work for me either. Thanks, rustycar.

Quote Originally Posted by willieee View Post
    I have the same issue (now that Bubba the Love Sponge has bailed on Sirius..ahhaghgh).
    Gotta love Applian though. Howard Stern is ecstatic about his "new" I-Phone app. Got news for ya Howard: replay AV had me in that game a long time ago.....
    Power-Pig HELLO!

FYI for the army, theBoneOnline is in the channel list if you want to setup to record direct starting at 6am.

Station URL is http://www.replay-video.com/user/red...on.php?id=1966

Didn't work for me today...I keep getting a "fatal error" message....

Hey guys....When you are recording Bubba from Radioio, are any of your recordings getting cut early? This is happening on a daily basis. I was first recording off 102.5 The Bone for the 4 and a quarter hours and 15 minutes later the second show off io. I ended up losing half the first show. Then I set up two recordings on io with a 15 minute gap as recording 7 hours straight was getting chopped as well. So now I have the four and a quarter with a 15 minute gap, then 2 hours and I'm still losing usually half of one and a quarter of the other. Does anyone know what is going on? Maybe one of the settings under edit show properties or something?

I also forgot to mention.....today (Fri. Feb. 4) I only recorded the one show, 6:00-10:15 and I only got the first 2 hours and 23 minutes and then it cut off. Anyone know what is happening?

Now that Bubba2 is up and running, and it requires login, what is the solution? Fortunately we've got some time before the 10:30-12:30 show drops from Bubba1.

We do not have this set for a login. Thanks.

Sometimes you can use login and password in the URL.
    Code:
    http://login:[email protected]
    Try it with Bubba2

Quote Originally Posted by NothinToProve View Post
    Now that Bubba2 is up and running, and it requires login, what is the solution? Fortunately we've got some time before the 10:30-12:30 show drops from Bubba1.
    You can use this URL for Bubba1.
    http://www.radioio.com/media/new_sit...645&auto=1&b=3