Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recording from RadioIO.com with Replay AV

Default Recording from RadioIO.com with Replay AV

Does anyone have any experience with using replay A/V with RadioIO.com?

Default Re: RadioIO.com

Are you having issues recording RadioIO.com with Replay AV?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default Re: Recording from RadioIO.com with Replay AV

I was kind of wondering the same thing as the original poster. Just got radioio and am wondering how I would record it via Replay AV. Do I need to figure out a url or something or is there an easier way. There website plays thru a little flash player and doesn't advertise a url or anything. Any ideas how to get this to record?

I have the same issue (now that Bubba the Love Sponge has bailed on Sirius..ahhaghgh).
    Gotta love Applian though. Howard Stern is ecstatic about his "new" I-Phone app. Got news for ya Howard: replay AV had me in that game a long time ago.....

Quote Originally Posted by willieee View Post
    I have the same issue (now that Bubba the Love Sponge has bailed on Sirius..ahhaghgh).
    Gotta love Applian though. Howard Stern is ecstatic about his "new" I-Phone app. Got news for ya Howard: replay AV had me in that game a long time ago.....
    I've been recording Bubba on RadioIO for the past week. Here's how I set it up.

Under the Shows menu in Replay A/V, select Add Radio Station. In the Station Name box, type in 'Bubba' (without the quotes). The search will find 2 stations. The first one just says Bubba. That's the one you want. Click the Add button. The URL will be filled in for you. Even though the URL doesn't look like it points to Bubba's RadioIO channel, it is correct.

Note that this is Bubba's FM broadcast. Since his second, uncensored channel isn't up yet, I haven't been able to try that one out yet.

THANKS!...I'll check it out!

Just a quick Bubba update... His exclusive RadioIO show is on the same channel (for now) from 10:30am to 12:30pm.

quick question: i followed everything you said, but each time it goes to record, it cant connect. it tries to reconnect a few times (however many times you have it set up in the settings) and then stops. when i tune to station, it does play the stream, but it takes a little bit for it to start.

i am new to this program, so i am probably missing something (maybe a setting). any clue what I am doing wrong? any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Same here enfuego. Chewypgh is definitely right-on about it though. I can tell it wants to work.......

Thanks Chewypgh for the tip on searching by station. I was searching by show and couldn't find Bubba. I was unable to record Bubba on radioIO by streaming but it works fine if you select (on the Recording tab) "Capture by Recording Audio Output (Speakers, Mic, Line-in)". When a recording starts ReplayAV will automatically tune to the station and start recording. The same popup (player) you get when tuning to a station will be used. The only disadvantage to doing it this way is that anything outputted by your audio card will be recorded. If you get an email while recording the show the email notification sound will be captured. In other words, you won't be able to listen to music and record Bubba at the same time. Stream recording does not have this problem because you're capturing the stream and not the audio.