Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XNXX.com: Adult site convert issue: Invalid pixel aspect ratio 0/1 Converting - Video encoding failed

Default Re: XNXX.com: Adult site convert issue: Invalid pixel aspect ratio 0/1 Converting - Video encoding failed

Quote Originally Posted by stream-recorder.com View Post
    Please try it and let me know whether it works for you or not.
    It does work however, it must be a AVI (DIVX) preset.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lenney View Post
    Time to get a ps3. :-)
    I do own a PlayStation 3 ...which I mostly use it for gaming and, internet and, using it to access the PS Network...I know it can play more formats from a data-dvd/flash drive then the DVD player can but, I do have more DVD players laying around that support the AVI (xvid/divx) format instead.

By the way, I have sorted out this issue... which is to switch to AVI (DIVX) convert setting rather then the AVI (xvid) setting instead. Which seem to be the only
    temporary solution to converting there flv files from that website. Is it just me...or does Replay Media Catcher convert engine seems to be the fastest convert engine available? 4x times faster then Replay converter. (very impresive)

Just giving you the heads up.

Best Regards.

Default Re: XNXX.com: Adult site convert issue: Invalid pixel aspect ratio 0/1 Converting - Video encoding failed

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewC1000 View Post
    It does work however, it must be a AVI (DIVX) preset.
    It must be an AVI (MS MPEG-4) preset.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewC1000 View Post
    By the way, I have sorted out this issue... which is to switch to AVI (DIVX) convert setting rather then the AVI (xvid) setting instead. Which seem to be the only temporary solution to converting there flv files from that website.
    DivX or MS MPEG-4 should work fine. And it is possible to use Xvid as well, but you need to specify the video resolution:
    Invalid pixel aspect ratio 0/1. Converting - Video encoding failed" error

It seems that Replay Converter uses ffmpeg as well. So I wonder how you managed to get 4x faster speed with RMC.

To fix the conversion problem check my post:
    https://forum.applian.com//showthrea...2165#post22165