Thread: Please HELP transferring Youtube videos to iPod Touch 4 with Replay Media Catcher!

Default Please HELP transferring Youtube videos to iPod Touch 4 with Replay Media Catcher!

I am trying to transfer videos to my IPod Touch 4 but don’t know how to. I have Replay Capture Suite & have used Reply Media Catcher 4 to record YouTube kid videos for my autistic son. They have recorded fine but they import into ITunes as a movie & I can’t sync them to my iPod touch 4 device or move the file to my video playlist.
    These are simple music videos for children & I really need to know how I can record them & watch them on my device. My son has autism & these videos help him a lot.
    Your help will be much appreciated!
    Thank you so much in advance!
    Christina

Default Re: Please HELP transferring Youtube videos to iPod Touch 4 with Replay Media Catcher!

Hi Christina

Worry not - we're here to help. :-)

Let's start at the beginning, what happens when you try to drag/move the video files into your itunes?

Thanks!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default Re: Please HELP transferring Youtube videos to iPod Touch 4 with Replay Media Catcher!

Thank you so much for answering; I was able to figure it out right after I made this post. In case others need help if the file is saved as a movie in iTunes I had to right click on the file; go to get info; click on options than change media kind to music video.

**I do have one more question though; can my husband also download this software to his computer or is the activation code only good for one computer? We have Replay Capture Suite.

Thank you again! This is a wonderful software that has helped us with our autistic son so much! Music/Videos calm him down & we are now able to stay out longer with family & friends! Thank you so much!
    Christina Chen

I followed the instructions from this thread, and the coversion from Movie to Music Video worked fine. However, I have a question. Since I can view a movie or a music video from a Play List in iTunes, is there any advantage to doing this conversion?

I have a related problem in that some Videos will not transfer to my iPOD classic, but only a few. If you have any insight into that porblem, I would appreciate that.