Thread: Input selection box grayed out??

Default Input selection box grayed out??

I changed the Audio Driver input source to one of the other two that were present (VIA High Definition Audio) to see what the difference was. It became clear very quickly that there was no audio present due to the lack of indication of signal in the program window. I stopped the recording in an attempt to restore the Audio Driver input source. No luck. The Input Box like the "Enter Registration Code box is grayed out. No amount of uninstalling both Replay Music and my audio hardware drivers - or installing of them provided a selection in the Input Box. I'm stuck and I don't know how to get it back.

My video card provides HDMI audio - but it is not selected (I don't use it). I have enabled displaying all hardware and it looks like everything is present. What have I missed?

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, VIA VT1708S on Asus M4A79XTD EVO Motherboard.

Thanks

Default Re: Input selection box grayed out??

What version of Replay Music did you install? Did you reboot prior to installing it and after uninstalling. This sounds like an issue where we are going to need more details that you should contact tech support about.

I had, uninstalled, rebooted and finally reinstalled (after deleting the audgopher.dll ? file from the Replay 3 directory that had been in use during uninstallation), version 3.98.

I got this sorted after uninstalling, rebooting, manually deleting the \Program Files (x86)\Replay Music directory and running my registry editor's find (and then delete) for "replay music" strings. I found data pointing to versions 3.95 and 3.98 present - and I deleted them both. Another reboot and fresh install of 3.98 again and it works.