Thread: Replay Converter stops at 99%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Replay Converter stops at 99%

It takes only about 10 minutes to get to 99% and then it sits there until I decide I have had enough waiting, at least 30 additional minutes. I am using, according to Applian Director, version 4.07 of Replay Converter. I am attempting to convert from a .mpg file to an mp4 or avi file.

Is there a setting that I am missing?

Thank you.

Default Re: Replay Converter stops at 99%

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your inquiry and i'm sorry to hear you're having these issues. Is your file copy protected? If so that is why it won't convert the file. Can you tell us where you downloaded/obtained the mpg file from, please?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I am having the same problem. I am trying to convert files from my Dad's dvr camcorder to edit in Pinnacle. I hit 99% and the ocnversion stops. I am using 4.07

What format is the original in? How large is the file? How long are you waiting when it hits 99 percent?

I was having the same situation converting to iPod Video High Quality (450 Kbps). I would get a faster than normal run up to 99% and there it would stop. As others have noted, I would wait a bit then give up with a failed attempt. One day I decided to play the “waiting game” just to see if anything would happen. Surprisingly after an extended wait the conversion was successful and I have done this many times since with no further problems. I believe the problem is in the advancing percentage indicator. The fast run to 99% is deceptive and of no use. Try waiting out the conversion and see if it doesn’t eventually work. It did for me. If this issue is problematic with most or all users then Applian needs to address this.

I have the same issue converting a .m2ts file to .mp4 file. The original is 5gig file and it gets to 99% then stalls. I'm running the 64-bit version on a new HP Pavillion Elite HPE. Any ideas?