Thread: Series of Error Messages with Replay Telecorder for Skype 1.2.0.3 Trial

Exclamation Series of Error Messages with Replay Telecorder for Skype 1.2.0.3 Trial

Everytime I hit record I get these 5 error messages (one after the other) as you can see down below. When I end the skype call I get the first 3 error messages. I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling skype 4.1.0.179 and Replay Telecorder Trial 1.2.0.3. I have also tried to run the program with different compatibilites (windows xp SP3 & vista SP2). I am currently using windows 7 x64 bit OS. Nothing has worked and I keep getting these error messages.

Please Help!

Default Re: Series of Error Messages with Replay Telecorder for Skype 1.2.0.3 Trial

Please make sure when you do an install of our latest version that you have Skype closed. uninstall what you have and reboot. Then download our program. Save it to your computer. Disable your anti virus software. Go to Skype icon on the bottom and right mouse click it. Select quit. then do a fresh install. Make sure you are installing it under an admin account and that you only have one monitor. If you continue to have an issue please contact tech support.