Thread: Is there anyway to pause/resume the download of the seekable streaming video?

Default Is there anyway to pause/resume the download of the seekable streaming video?

Currently I'm trying to download a video from this url:
    Code:
    What I want to do is, download the half of the video today, pause the download and then shut down my computer.

Next day, I want to open the software and resume the download and download the rest of the file.

Is it possible to do? If yes, how?
    Last edited by stream-recorder.com; 12-10-2010 at 01:32 PM. Reason: link removed due to possible spam

Default Re: Is there anyway to pause/resume the download of the seekable streaming video?

Since this is an 8 minute video, I don't see any reason to answer onto the question.

Replay Media Catcher perfectly downloads/captures this stream though.

Default Re: Is there anyway to pause/resume the download of the seekable streaming video?

That was just an example. Many times I have to download the video of length 1 to 3 hrs.

Let's assume that 8 minute video is 3 hrs long. How can I download it had described here:

================
    Currently I'm trying to download a video from this url:
    Code:

Code:
    What I want to do is, download the half of the video today, pause the download and then shut down my computer.

Next day, I want to open the software and resume the download and download the rest of the file.

Is it possible to do? If yes, how?
    ================
    Last edited by stream-recorder.com; 12-10-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: link removed due to possible spam