Thread: help with replay media: RMC quits recording when I close the page

Default help with replay media: RMC quits recording when I close the page

hello guys im a newbie here looking for a sollution to a problem.
    i have replay media recorder 4 on my desk top computer and it works great,
    my computer is in the shop so i installed replay on my latop for the time.
    The problem i am having is this..When i am trying to record from a site that i record from all the time on my desktop computer i am not able to on my laptop.It works fine untill i close the page. when i use my desktop computer it continues recording, but with my laptop it quits when i close the page..?
    my desktop has explorer 7 and my laptop has explorer 8. i dont think that should matter. any help is greatly appretiated.THANKS~~~~CRASH

Default Re: help with replay media: RMC quits recording when I close the page

The only thing I can think of is that on your laptop you added a domain you're trying to record from to the Secure Sites List in Tools -> Settings -> HTTP Download Tweaks.

everything seems set the same as on my desktop. i wonder if i uninstal and reinstal will help. its realy dissapointing that it wont work.

i added the site to download tweeks and i think that worked, thanks for the help

well i thought it fixed it but hasnt. it still stops recording when i close the page. could it be a setting in my computer?

Quote Originally Posted by crashdawg View Post
    well i thought it fixed it but hasnt. it still stops recording when i close the page. could it be a setting in my computer?
    When you add a web-site to the Secure Sites List, it will stop after your close your web-browser. Streams from secure sites are captured from your local computer, not downloaded.
    Testing Replay Media Catcher 3.11, Replay AV and Replay Music not only on Windows 7/Vista/XP, but also on Ubuntu Linux and Mac OS X using freeware Wine...

Like my suggestion? Hit the star below to add it to my reputation.

i ended up reformating my laptop back to new settings and all is working now, not sure what the problem was. thanks guys