Thread: How do I record Live webinars (audio & video) using Replay Media Catcher4

Default How do I record Live webinars (audio & video) using Replay Media Catcher4

I'm trying to Record Live webinars with Replay Media Catcher4 unfortunately it always displays Complete with errors.

GatherPlace, GoToMeeting and other webinar applications do not create a URL that can be used to record a webinar event.

I don't believe this is as easy as capturing a video from youtube, does anyone have any experience of this please?

Default Re: How do I record Live webinars (audio & video) using Replay Media Catcher4

Hey Trojan

You are right - it is very different than youtube, being that most webinars dont have a static URL - you would need to use a screen recorder, such as Replay Video Capture to record these types of files (Webinars, most webcams, live presentations, etc) - have you tried it yet?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default Re: How do I record Live webinars (audio & video) using Replay Media Catcher4

Hi Jeff,

I haven't tried using a screen recorder as I expected the quality of picture and audio to be poor anyway I'll give it a trial thanks...

T7

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan7 View Post
    Hi Jeff,

I haven't tried using a screen recorder as I expected the quality of picture and audio to be poor anyway I'll give it a trial thanks...

T7
    The quality is surpisngly well, granted - it does help to have a more powerful PC to use it to it's best ability. If you have any problems with the quality, let us know!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.