Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

Default Re: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

I have also tested Sirius and they have not changed anything and it is working without an issue. See if you are able to login to Sirius without our program if you continue to have a problem.

Default Re: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

I can log in to XM/Sirius from the browser but not from Replay/AV. Doesn't matter if I use
    capitals or not. I'm logging in from Canada

We have not had a setup for XM with Canada on the program. If you are using a Canadian login and would like to share it with us so our developer could take a look at it let me know via a private. You also can try all caps like I have suggested for the US-for both the login and password.

This is not working for me. I am still only getting to an 'Under Maintenance' windows when trying to connect.

Are you logging into XM or Sirius? If you continue to have a problem please contact tech support.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    We have not had a setup for XM with Canada on the program. If you are using a Canadian login and would like to share it with us so our developer could take a look at it let me know via a private. You also can try all caps like I have suggested for the US-for both the login and password.
    Worked fine till last weekend. All caps do not work.

Thumbs up Re: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

We had the same problem that started today or yesterday in the US...

We tested the user ID and password on XM's website, that worked so we changed the user ID and password to all CAPS and it started to capture like it should. It's strange because our password on the site requires the capital letter we have in the password but not in replay AV 8.82.

System Info: Windows 7 64bit, A/V Microsoft Security Essentials, and DLink Router

Hope this helps....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    I just tested it. I changed my login to all caps and it is working fine. Give that a try. XM made changes on how they log you in.
    Just tried it and my log in (my email address) won't work either. what do I do?

I see we are the only ones in this month and year? what did you find out?

If you continue to have a problem please contact tech support. Also, you might want to share your login info for XM so we can test it. We are not able to duplicate with our info. Thanks.