Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

Default Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

Sunday night (6:00 PST) I staryed to get an "Unable to tune" messge. But manually all works fine.
    Sun Nov 7 8:34:31 PM Download capture type: XM Online
    Sun Nov 7 8:34:31 PM Recording : Evening
    Sun Nov 7 8:34:35 PM Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again!

Any ideas/news?

Default Re: Log In to XM/Sirius

I'm getting the same thing right now. No problem logging in directly through XM, but Replay AV can't seem to log in.

Default Re: Log In to XM/Sirius

Thanks. We are aware of this issue and it is being looked into. Thanks for your patience while we determine what the problem is.

Default Re: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

Ditto.

Any possible way you can send an email to those who posted here when a fix is available? I can't monitor the thread all day, but I don't want to miss all the shows I record.

Thanks...

Default Re: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

For what its worth - this all began on Sunday when I couldn't even log on to XM's own web based player. This morning that was working (and still is) but all the un-official aps (yahoo widget, xmtuner and this replayav ap) are not allowing me to log in using my account. Can't wait to see the fix but know it may take a bit. I bought replayav JUST for the ability to record my favorite shows and its worked without a hitch until now.

this is only like the second time I can remember this happening in about 5+ years. I think the other time was shortly after the merger....Sirius likes screwing with us I think

Interesting - the latest recording I had scheduled is stuck on LOGGING IN rather than error: post-login...

I'm sure a fix will show up soon. Another application I used has pasted this as to what has changed:

The problem is because of changes made by SiriusXM with regard to how they handle password encryption for XM Radio Online subscribers.Which unfortunately causes (applications) to fail to be able to login to XMRO.

can we get an update from Applian on a fix for this?

I just tested it. I changed my login to all caps and it is working fine. Give that a try. XM made changes on how they log you in.