Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

Default Re: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

Quote Originally Posted by refmon View Post
    For what its worth - this all began on Sunday when I couldn't even log on to XM's own web based player. This morning that was working (and still is) but all the un-official aps (yahoo widget, xmtuner and this replayav ap) are not allowing me to log in using my account. Can't wait to see the fix but know it may take a bit. I bought replayav JUST for the ability to record my favorite shows and its worked without a hitch until now.
    Refmon, I have this problem did you get a solution? [email protected] helppppppp!!!!

Default Re: Log In to XM/Sirius: Unable to tune to XM/Sirius feed error: post-login -> Invalid username and/or password.Please try again

Quote Originally Posted by refmon View Post
    For what its worth - this all began on Sunday when I couldn't even log on to XM's own web based player. This morning that was working (and still is) but all the un-official aps (yahoo widget, xmtuner and this replayav ap) are not allowing me to log in using my account. Can't wait to see the fix but know it may take a bit. I bought replayav JUST for the ability to record my favorite shows and its worked without a hitch until now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurto2021 View Post
    this is only like the second time I can remember this happening in about 5+ years. I think the other time was shortly after the merger....Sirius likes screwing with us I think

I can't sign on getting log in to take software.

Are you using XM or Sirius? Are you in the US or Canada? If you are using XM in the US use all caps for both your password and your login. Also, verify that you can login to xmradio without our program with your info.

Any progress on this? You can't login to the online service because XM Canada recently dropped their free(for subscribers) online service. You now have to pay to use their XM online + service.

Quote Originally Posted by ghc View Post
    Any progress on this? You can't login to the online service because XM Canada recently dropped their free(for subscribers) online service. You now have to pay to use their XM online + service.
    Online service is not being dropped till January.

This made me happy again. I changed both my login and password to ALL CAPS and now I can record XM Radio again. Thanks, Cheryl Wester of Applian Staff!

I am getting the same error. Have tried to change my pw and still no good. Trying to capture the McCartney concert from the Apollo (a once in a lifetime event) while it's still being replayed. Is there a fix?? This issue has been out there for a while and I don't see anything new.

I am using Sirius in the U.S. and the all caps thing does not work. I am still getting the same error message. It has not worked since Jan 3. PLease fix.

I have been recording without an issue today. Please verify that your account works with Sirius online. Perhaps your subscription changed as it is the beginning of the year. This is with Sirius issues. With XM you do need to use all caps for both your login and your password on our program