Thread: Is there a way to get Replay A/V to always open all streams in the Replay Tuner?

Default Is there a way to get Replay A/V to always open all streams in the Replay Tuner?

While most streams open in Replay Tuner, I find that wma streams and some mp3 streams open in Windows Media Player or Winamp, or whatever other player is installed.

The problem with that is that when the next scheduled stream opens, the foreign media player doesn't close, so two streams are now playing simultaneously! Is there a way to prevent this?

Thanks.

Default Re: Is there a way to get Replay A/V to always open all streams in the Replay Tuner?

I'm afraid not. There are some links that can't open with the one so they need to open with the other.

Default Re: Is there a way to get Replay A/V to always open all streams in the Replay Tuner?

Wow, thanks for the very speedy reply, Cheryl!

Any chance that might become a future feature? With so many different kinds of streams these days it would be nice to have that kind of consistency.

BTW, I've been looking at other applications for recording/streaming Internet radio hoping they might solve a few issues I've been having, but I still think Replay beats them all hands down! Hope it keeps evolving and improving.

Thanks!

Hey Wadio - our programmers DO read the forums, so your suggestion/plea (grin) will certainly be read - however we can't make any guarantees.

Thanks for hanging in there.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.