Thread: Want to record blocks of music not individual tagged tracks....Help!

Default Want to record blocks of music not individual tagged tracks....Help!

I love your products. I have Replay music 3. Replay Media Catcher, Replay av (should have gone with the Suite to save money) Anyway, I love to record blocks of music (ie three hours off Pandora or XM) I don't like tagged individual tracks...I like the way the stations formatt the music so I record and listen back like I'm listening to the radio. Anyway, I uncheck splitting on replay music 3 and that works. I record using replay av on line-in and that works (though sound quality isn't as good) How can I record blocks of music off Pandora and XM using Replay Media Catcher? I have a new computer with windows 7. Another issue using replay music...I will record 3 hour block of music then stop process and it takes forever to convert into track and sometimes I will lose track entirely. One of the reasons I want to record blocks using Replay Media Catcher. Appreciate the help!!

Default Re: Want to record blocks of music not individual tagged tracks....Help!

If you don't want Replay Music to split and tag songs for you, just go to the Settings -> Splitting and uncheck the "Automatically split" checkbox.

Default Re: Want to record blocks of music not individual tagged tracks....Help!

Also, you might have used the other program as Replay AV is the ideal program to record XM. It will not record Pandora, however.

Replay AV will record Pandora by using the "record audio from line-in" mode. It works great!

You are correct-I should have said with stream capture. That is why we like Replay Media Catcher so much for Pandora as it does work great with stream capture.