Thread: Everyone who records Sirius with Replay AV give me your feedback

Default Everyone who records Sirius with Replay AV give me your feedback

Hi everyone!

I bought this program to record Stern on Sirius and it never worked right, I want to say somewhere around 2006. I got my money back which was painless, tech support sucked though! At the time there was no forum and ZERO customer service.Could not pick up the phone and talk to a human. Looking at buying again. So I need it to work and I need it to be very stable and work as advertised. So please give me your thoughts on it recording Sirius via the web, not interested in doing anything but that. If it does as promised I will buy. So, please everyone who records Sirius give me your feedback! I downloaded the trial version and taking it for a test drive, but still want input.

Thanks
    SmoothFox

Default Re: Everyone who records Sirius with Replay AV give me your feedback

Who jacked w/the title of my thread?

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothFox View Post
    Who jacked w/the title of my thread?
    Only Moderators/System admins can make edits to threads etc. Yours was edited to be more SEO/Search Engine friendly.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I've been using Replay AV to capture Sirius (Howard mostly) and other radio programs for four years. It has been very reliable. The only times I've had problems is when Sirius alters their streaming process. This had caused problems with logging in while trying to capture. When Sirius did this it affected Replay AV and other software that played the Sirius stream (Yahoo widget, etc.). Applian was fairly quick in coming up with a patch. Its been awhile but I think it was within a week or so. To the best of my memory this may have happened three times in the past 4 years. One time to fix the problem I had to purchase an upgrade ($10) as I had an older version of Repay AV. I'm running the Replay AV on a Windows Vista laptop. Before purchasing, you should try the demo to see if its compatible with your hardware.