Cannot seem to record off line in, mic, or speakers regardless of settings. Never any excursions on the green sound bar graph and your program senses nothing was recorded. The recording time does increment. Suspect the replayAV driver has problems opening up computer audio sources. Especially since others on this forum have posted similar messages.

Have a recent HP e9105z desktop computer running Vista with all updates. All my sound settings are fine and I am quite familiar with using them. I do not have a sound card but rather am using the default integrated Realtek Semiconductor Corp motherboard chipset that is using the 6.0.1.5789 Andrea driver. All other simple sound aps work fine and my system has no other added sound or media programs except iTunes. That includes using mic or speakers with the simple Windows Sound Recorder that is in Accessories on all Vista machines. Now replayAV does record Internet radio for instance if I open the recording wizard, select and add a radio station source say, that plays on my speakers. Then selecting "Record audio from speakers" records fine and saves the .wav file which can then play with say Windows Media Player.

Addditionally if open the Replay Player, select an mp3 file, that plays fine to on my speakers. But again selecting "Record audio from speakers" while such is playing causes no bar deflections or recording. Tried setting File...Setting...Sound Mixer to all combinations of Line in, Microphone, or Sterio Mix without any success. Bringing up Control Panel...Sound...Properties then enabling or disabling in any combination had no success. When enabled and used with other aps the bar graphs deflect ok showing those sources have sound but your driver seems to have no clue how to reach them in these "Record from audio" or Record from mic" or Record from line in" selections. I uninstalled all the Applian software and reinstalled it with the same issues. If your support cannot figure this out, I will ask for a refund.

divad