Thread: when my laptop hibernates that it does not wake up to record the show it was set for

Default when my laptop hibernates that it does not wake up to record the show it was set for

I just purchased the recorder and found that when my laptop hibernates that it does not wake up to record the show it was set for , can you advise me on the setting change I shoulf make

Also on my first full recording I was fidnding the picture woudl drop out for 30 seconds roughly every 10 minutes again any advice apprecaited

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Red View Post
    I just purchased the recorder and found that when my laptop hibernates that it does not wake up to record the show it was set for , can you advise me on the setting change I shoulf make

Also on my first full recording I was fidnding the picture woudl drop out for 30 seconds roughly every 10 minutes again any advice apprecaited

Regards
    The program will not do it, but if you go into Windows Schedule (from the Accessories->System Tools menu), you can set a schedule to wake up the computer from hibernation and start the recorder. If you are unfamiliar with Windows Scheduler, the help menu can guide you through it. I usually set it to wake up about 5 minutes before the recording starts.