Thread: Unable to Locate Music Stream that will Rename and tag with Song/Artist Information

Default Unable to Locate Music Stream that will Rename and tag with Song/Artist Information

Tried both RMC311 and RMC4 as I purchased the entire Suite.

I am unable to locate a good streaming site that will rename and tag the downloaded stream into the individual music files with the Artist and/or Song name. I have the proper setup in settings to Lookup and Tag. This use to work flawlessly 1-2 years ago when I used it, unless the streaming sites have changed their content.

Can anyone recommend their favorite music sites that the renaming and tagging works correctly? I have been listening to live365.com and Big R Radio for years but they don't seem to work properly, I get one large file downloaded.

Thanks Everyone!!

Default Re: Unable to Locate Music Stream that will Rename and tag with Song/Artist Information

Give Pandora a try. It is free. http://www.pandora.com