Thread: Freecorder 4 - Converter

Default Freecorder 4 - Converter

Hi,

I thought I knew how to use this....However I have a small issue.

Can you help - I am looking to put my DVD's, Videos onto i tunes and Thus transfer as i want them onto my new I phone 4...That's the plan.

I have no problem transfering smaller files from the web into I tunes. but when i put a .vob, or a mpg or a avi file into the Freecorder section and try to convert into Itunes by ticking the box, it seems to stop/crash half way through.

Ps i have a PC, windows 7, 64 bit O/S, using Freecorder in Mozilla, i have not tried it via IE8 yet, i have increase the max memory sixe to 2000mb.

Can anyone help please

Default Re: Freecorder 4 - Converter

You will need to use a different converter such as Replay Converter to do this. The one in Freecorder is limited in what it can do. Give the demo of Replay Converter a try and see if it meets your needs.