Thread: You Send It Tips: Default subject for an auto send to be the uploaded file name

Default You Send It Tips: Default subject for an auto send to be the uploaded file name

I've been using YouSendIt successfully for some time. I have no need for the pro because the Lite version does everything I need. I am wondering however if anyone has found that not being able to edit the subject with an auto send is a little frustrating. I would like for the default subject for an auto send to simply be the file name your uploading. Instead there is this generic "YouSendIt File Delivery Notification" message that appends from gods know where. Anyone have any ideas, thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks.

Default Re: You Send It Tips: Default subject for an auto send to be the uploaded file name

I've played around with it, and I don't think you can do what you're saying. What you can do is use filters and labels (a la gmail) to flag the yousendit emails so they at least stand out from other emails. Or you can forward their email back to yourself and/or others and put whatever you want the subject line to be. By the way, do you know what the bandwidth limit is for the free version? I'm guessing 1GB every 30 days, but haven't reached it yet... and don't want to reach it just to find it.