Thread: No icon on taskbar when RMC4 is minimized

Default No icon on taskbar when RMC4 is minimized

The title says it all. When I minimize RMC 4 no icon appears on the taskbar to indicate it is running; further, it doesn't show in Windows 7 Task Manager applications tab - the only place I can find it is in the processes tab. Why is this, and how do I fix it?

Default Re: No icon on taskbar when RMC4 is minimized

When minimizing RMC it will go to your notification tray and not appear in the task bar. This is by design. Click the icon in the notification tray to display the window again.

Under Windows 7 users need to choose which apps appear in their notification tray. The others will appear under the customize.

You will still be able to see RMC in the notification tray when maximized if the above condition is met. You will see the spinning circles when monitoring or the application icon if not.

mines just started playing up. everytime i open it the box appears asking if i want to start rercording, but the box is on its own, the actual RMC4 box is not there. when i click it to maximise it from the task bar it doesnt work and wasnt showing up in the task manager either..

There will be an option not to minimize to system tray in the future versions.
    Testing Replay Media Catcher 3.11, Replay AV and Replay Music not only on Windows 7/Vista/XP, but also on Ubuntu Linux and Mac OS X using freeware Wine...

Like my suggestion? Hit the star below to add it to my reputation.

Under Windows 7 users need to choose which apps appear in their notification tray. The others will appear under the customize.

You will still be able to see RMC in the notification tray when maximized if the above condition is met. You will see the spinning circles when monitoring or the application icon if not.