Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Issue with Replay Video Capture - It's ONLY Recording Sound/Audio through the mic, and not on-board sound.

Default Re: Using Windows 7 -audio capture through mic only

Please contact tech support as I have it on five different systems with Windows 7 and all are 64 bit and it works great.

Default "however when I try to join clips using the Join Manager tool in Replay Media Splitter I get the error message "some files couldn't be appended in the

Quote Originally Posted by TonyVee View Post
    I never had this problem before but I do now after reinstalling Vista.
    The user guide in the audio test selects "wave out mix". For some reason the only option I have is the monitor integrated microphone which records the ambiant room noise.

The universal audio driver works, however when I try to join clips using the Join Manager tool in Replay Media Splitter I get the error message "some files couldn't be appended in the list. They probably have unsupported formats!"

Very odd since all the clips were recorded with Replay Video Capture.

Any idea how to add "wave out mix" so I can get normal recording ?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm having the same thing happening,"however when I try to join clips using the Join Manager tool in Replay Media Splitter I get the error message "some files couldn't be appended in the list. They probably have unsupported formats!"
    And I just got done joining other from the same source.???

Default Re: "however when I try to join clips using the Join Manager tool in Replay Media Splitter I get the error message "some files couldn't be appended in

Please keep all comments on the same topic. If you have a new one open a new forum question and do put it in the correct forum so someone can assist you. Thanks.

Default Re: Issue with Replay Video Capture - It's ONLY Recording Sound/Audio through the mic, and not on-board sound.

Have you considered trying an audio cord with one end in the Mic jack and the other in the audio out jack?