Thread: Replay only recording 91 seconds of shows... again

Default Replay only recording 91 seconds of shows... again

I am running Replay AV 8 version 8.81 on a 64 bit Windows 7 computer. I record multiple radio programs daily and split the output into 20 or 30 minute segments. Everything was fine yesterday, but this morning each segment file was truncated at 91 seconds during conversion to MP3 format. I kept the original files and reconverted the files as a separate step (recommendation from last time this happened about five weeks ago). No updates or upgrades on my end to account for this. Suggestions?

Default Re: Replay only recording 91 seconds of shows... again

I am having the exact same problem with v.8 on both XP and W7 OS. We are also splitting into 30-minute segments but converting into WAV, and we are alos getting only 90 seconds after the conversion. We have several recordings per recording unit and have shut down the auto conversion process, the problem is that the auto conversion process needs to be shut down for each recording, which is very time consuming, is there a way to shut down the aut conversion process fro all recording at the same time? Also, is there a way to use another auto conversion (and upload to FTP) software. i have put in a help desk ticket with applian.

We had a server issue that has been resolved. It should now work for you. If you continue to have this problem please contact us at tech support.

Cheryl,

The problem has reoccurred. Based on the number of people reporting these errors it appears that the issue is centralized. Can you provide any feed back on the cause, when it will be corrected and why it keeps popping up?

Love the product but reliability is important.

We are aware of this and believe the issue has been corrected. Please uninstall both your AV and your converter. Reboot. Now, download and install the latest of Av. In testing it is working great.

Pardon my confusion but as a software developer, the solution seems a little curious.

First, I'm wondering why when I'm recording locally, AV has to communicate with your server to finish every clip?

Second, if the issue is with the server, why do I need to completely reinstall AV and Converter?

We had two separate issues all rolled into one is the simple explanation. Our programs check with the server to make sure your code is a good code. It wasn't converting but 90 seconds as a result of this. The update should take are of this.

I had the same problem - only showing 91 seconds of a recording. I deleted all the old programs and installed AV version 8.82 and Converter version 4.07. Worked for a few day but is now doing the same thing. Should I be contacting technical support?

Yes, please do contact tech support as your log file and additional information will be needed. Thanks.