Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any chance you can remove applian network driver when quitting the program please

Default applian network driver? I just downloaded '4' --i don't need all that...can i downgrade to the one without search, etc.?

applian network driver? I just downloaded '4' --i don't need all that...can i downgrade to the one without search, etc.?

i'm just hoping someone can advise. i thought i was downloading the same verion of AReplay Catcher which i had employed and enjoyed using until it became incompatible with Firefox's recent upgrade, but then read something which addressed that and decided to try again.

I was mainly looking for the auto recording aspects for YouTube etc., as Vid Download Helper has dropped the ball with YT's new codec smokescreen. But more importantly, i've never been able to grab a couple of particular sites whose videos I've always wanted (i believe they are swf?), so i tried this new version.

besides the fact that there is 10 times too much going on as far as search etc. which i understand is what enables it to be offered for free trials (and which i would gladly agree to), and having gone over the basics trying to understand some of its different functions...I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO WORK, or rather, the many ideas i've tried (i have the newest version of FF 3.6 and running on XP) from your tutorials don't seem to be accomplishing anything above and beyond what i found as the closer relative to the uploader i had previously: FCVideos App (i downloaded it at this site, but i don't know if you even make it).

So even though i went through a nightmare two months of trying to navigate VCM?s ridiculously over-technical and unfriendly system, finally giving up, i have to always congratulate the folks at Applian for their superior tutorials and attention to that most important customer connection which most other companies completely ignore...

but i still haven't been successful at recording anything, or rather after it's recorded saving it or playing it with anything useful. i get an error about it not being found if i hit play and it doesn't end up in my saved video files after it's converted...so i think i'll try and make do with the other one i mentioned, unless someone has some hints as to what i might try.

thanks,

limbs

Default Re: Any chance you can remove applian network driver when quitting the program please

I've lost track of where this is at. Did this get to the developers? Was there an answer? Will I be able to turn it off anytime soon? Should I be raising another ticket?
    Thanks